Janji Jiwa

Fed up with many life issues, I feel everything is fake. Saturated with activity. No passioned. No value. Seems like you need another injection of motivation. A little refreshment. Until an old friend offers to go on vacation. I was delighted to imagine the excitement that would happen. However, I don't have much time and energy to do it now. Current activities are very crowded and a lot of work must be done.

"Let's just coffee Bro!" I chirped. Remember there is a new coffee shop near me. But it would be nice too. Refreshment doesn't come from what and where, right? But with whom we do something.
  
Janji Jiwa. A coffee shop that is quite famous and have many shops. Have a minimalist concept, my favorite. And the coffee hmmmm ... (I need that coffee again to describe ha ha ha) Over all everything is good about the place and drinks.

About what happened there? MANY. Because my friend and I talked a lot of things. From the time span with many topics. As if we were being carried through the aisle and brought us to give our opinions and points of view.

Viewpoint. Yes. That's what I started to forget about it. Maybe I feel life is getting bulshit (which is indeed a lot of bulshit) because I started not recognizing the existence of other people's point of view. Even though it's the worst in my opinion. We will not be able to see or even feel it because we aren't in the position of the person concerned.

When we see one object. It won't have just one understanding and description. It could be 6 views because there are indeed 6 people who might be at the point of view of the object. Maybe on the right, left, front, back, up or down them.

Same with our problems or public issues. It's legitimate when there are many controversies, differences, debates because other people might see, respond, feel and resolve problems from the point of view with all the environmental conditions that affect them.

It's okay I must understand. Whatever the reason for my disagree. But there is one thing we can't debate even though it also has very many points of view too. That is belief.

ANI LESTARI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comments, I will reply soon!