Always Happy?

There was a friend who asked me, "why the hell you really have no problems in life? I think you always happy every single day?
 
Don't you ever have a problem or something?"
 
Then I replied with a loud laugh.

You are funny!

Is there any human in this world who has no problem?

So do I. My problem if I can count, like a mmmm.... mountain!

The problem if I think maybe my head is broken into pieces. But it's not a problem to think about. But yes to be solved and learned.

But that's not the main reason. The main reason is our own choice. What we choose to live day by day? Is it really getting worse when it comes to problems? until spread the negative aura?

Or always smile and spread the happiness and positive aura to the circle?

I definitely choose happy!

There is one story that makes me decide to be more able to control the mood that sometimes swing.

So when I was in high school. I have a cheerful friend. We are match to chat and joke. But at that moment, almost every morning, either because I had not been fully energized in the morning, still sleepy, or there was problem at home and on the road, I sometimes became a quiet, nasty, and annoying person every morning. Until a certain time when I can control it, I can be a good mood. And it all feels good.

My friend, felt it was weird. I changed too much. See my quiet side. My nasty and fierce side as though I don't have a passion every morning and it makes her sad. Make her see that it's not me anymore. And he asked me why I like that?

She really liked my cheerful, humorous, and laugh. It brings a positive aura for her and the class.

And that's one of my turning points. Believe it or not. I think there is a point if I am better to spread happiness.

I don't have no problem. But who wants to listen our problems continuously? Who's care, please tell me? Are they trash bins?

If you have problems occasionally can tell a friend. But we still the only problem solver. Helped the God of course. I think most people just curious and compare our problems with them. Who the hell more difficult?
 
So, if you can choose to spread sadness and happiness. Why not happiness?

ANI LESTARI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comments, I will reply soon!